Life's Journey with Down Syndrome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Life's Journey with Down Syndrome

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm Darren's (41) Christmas Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DebbieH

DebbieH

Number of posts : 1849
Registration date : 2010-02-12

I'm Darren's (41) Christmas Warrior Empty
PostSubject: I'm Darren's (41) Christmas Warrior   I'm Darren's (41) Christmas Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:37 am

HI Guys,

I am Darren's Christmas Warrior through Reece's Rainbow. I would GREATLY appreciate you posting his info on FB/blogs/Twitter, if you can. For $35 or more donated, a picture ornament will be given to the donor if the donation is received between Nov. 1 through Dec. 15. They will need to leave their contact info in the information box when they make their donation so RR knows where to send the ornament. Thanks!!

http://reecesrainbow.org/darren-41

Back to top Go down
http://the-scenic-route-momto6kids.blogspot.com
Carson's Mom

Number of posts : 6453
Registration date : 2009-01-26

I'm Darren's (41) Christmas Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Darren's (41) Christmas Warrior   I'm Darren's (41) Christmas Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:18 am

I am excited it finally started today as well. I didn't do a prayer warrior child this year because I simply do not have the time to fundraise this time of year and because I like to split my money up with lots of different children. I will make sure I add Darren in the mix. I hope you are able to raise a ton for him.

Kayla
Back to top Go down

I'm Darren's (41) Christmas Warrior
Page 1 of 1