Life's Journey with Down Syndrome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Life's Journey with Down Syndrome

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

George Will writes about his son on his 40th Bday

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruthann

Ruthann

Number of posts : 1408
Registration date : 2009-05-28

George Will writes about his son on his 40th Bday Empty
PostSubject: George Will writes about his son on his 40th Bday   George Will writes about his son on his 40th Bday Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:03 pm

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/read-george-wills-touching-column-on-raising-his-now-40-year-old-son-with-downs/

His actual column is linked on the article. I just liked the comments on this one better. There is a really good poem, about half way through the comments?
Back to top Go down
SamKat

Number of posts : 2455
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: George Will writes about his son on his 40th Bday   George Will writes about his son on his 40th Bday Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:45 am

Beautiful article. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Mary Beth
Back to top Go down
nicksmom

nicksmom

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: George Will writes about his son on his 40th Bday   George Will writes about his son on his 40th Bday Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:16 pm

Loved it, thanks for sharing Ruthann, love his baby photo, he looks like a little cherub!
Back to top Go down
Carson's Mom

Number of posts : 6453
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: George Will writes about his son on his 40th Bday   George Will writes about his son on his 40th Bday Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 3:59 pm

Thanks for posting this. I had heard it was out this week, but hadn't had time to look it up. Very cool.

I love your new pictures of your precious boys too Ruthann. Unless you told someone, they would never know they were not biological brothers.

Kayla
Back to top Go down
Ruthann

Ruthann

Number of posts : 1408
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: George Will writes about his son on his 40th Bday   George Will writes about his son on his 40th Bday Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:28 pm

Carson's Mom wrote:
Thanks for posting this. I had heard it was out this week, but hadn't had time to look it up. Very cool.

I love your new pictures of your precious boys too Ruthann. Unless you told someone, they would never know they were not biological brothers.

Kayla

Thanks; and believe me, I know. If we got paid for every time we were asked if they were twins, Mark wouldn't have to work. We'd just have to go to town every day Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George Will writes about his son on his 40th Bday   George Will writes about his son on his 40th Bday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

George Will writes about his son on his 40th Bday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life's Journey with Down Syndrome :: Things to think about! :: Down syndrome awareness-
Jump to: