Life's Journey with Down Syndrome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Life's Journey with Down Syndrome

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new mobile app!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TeamCaz

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-08-22

new mobile app! Empty
PostSubject: new mobile app!   new mobile app! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:21 pm

Hello, my name is Cole and I am the father of Graci who is my 2 1/2 year old angel who has Down Syndrome. I am a Fire Fighter by trade, but recently got into making mobile apps. There is a great app that I have created called Graci's World for the iphone.. you can find it on the app store under "Graci's World"
The android version is called "Graci's Story"

I believe it to be a great resource for parents. I know there are a lot of great blogs and web sites out there on Down Syndrome, but with the way everything is mobile now a days, I figure I'd make one. Please support us and pick the app up and let me know what you think. There will be an update soon to the app that will allow for communication between users so it will be a sort of social network between families... anyhow if you have any questions please feel free to reply... thank you
Cole
Back to top Go down
Braska'sMom

Braska'sMom

Number of posts : 1118
Humor : Lots and lots please!!!
Registration date : 2009-01-26

new mobile app! Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mobile app!   new mobile app! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:47 pm

Neat... I downloaded the android version tonight. I'll check it out in more detail tomorrow. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://braskabear.blogspot.com

new mobile app!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life's Journey with Down Syndrome :: Things to think about! :: Down syndrome awareness-
Jump to: