HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Shameless Plug for Down syndrome research

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mary c

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2011-04-20

PostSubject: Shameless Plug for Down syndrome research   Tue May 17, 2011 10:51 am

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that the 6th annual New York City Romp for Research is scheduled for Sunday, October 2nd, 2011 at New York City's famous Asphalt Green. The Romp is a fun family event where our children are celebrated and funds are raised for the Down Syndrome Research and Treatment Foundation, the largest source of private funding for DS research in the world. (www.dsrtf.org). Since it's founding five years ago, the Romp has raised over a million dollars for scientific research exploring the cognitive issues surrounding DS and the link between DS and Alzheimer's Disease. If you are in or near the NYC area and would like to attend, just let me know and I'll get you the info. If you want to plan an event in your area, I would be more than happy to help you out. Every little bit counts! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carson's Mom

Number of posts : 6453
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Shameless Plug for Down syndrome research   Tue May 17, 2011 12:40 pm

Thanks for doing this all of these years- you can put shameless plugs in anytime you want around here. Very Happy

Kayla

Shameless Plug for Down syndrome research
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1