Life's Journey with Down Syndrome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Life's Journey with Down Syndrome

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A newspaper article about Matthew, our family & blog

Go down 
+3
SamKat
ellenstumbo
ME's mom
7 posters
AuthorMessage

A newspaper article about Matthew, our family & blog Empty
PostSubject: A newspaper article about Matthew, our family & blog   A newspaper article about Matthew, our family & blog Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:14 pm

Back to top Go down
ME's mom

ME's mom

Number of posts : 3753
Humor : Corny
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: A newspaper article about Matthew, our family & blog   A newspaper article about Matthew, our family & blog Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:38 pm

OH MY! That WAS WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://hthttp://www.idscforlife.org/

PostSubject: Re: A newspaper article about Matthew, our family & blog   A newspaper article about Matthew, our family & blog Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:41 pm

Thanks Diane! I am really happy with how the features writer did the article. I've had people come up to me and say hi to Matthew and telling me that the article was very inspiring. It makes me happy to know Matthew has touched their lives so positively like this.
Back to top Go down
ellenstumbo

ellenstumbo

Number of posts : 2606
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: A newspaper article about Matthew, our family & blog   A newspaper article about Matthew, our family & blog Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 pm

I saw it on my google alert Wink
So excited to see it was you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.elliestumbo.blogspot.com
SamKat

Number of posts : 2455

PostSubject: Re: A newspaper article about Matthew, our family & blog   A newspaper article about Matthew, our family & blog Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:35 pm

That was a great Article!
Mary Beth
Back to top Go down
DebbieH

DebbieH

Number of posts : 1849
Registration date : 2010-02-12

PostSubject: Re: A newspaper article about Matthew, our family & blog   A newspaper article about Matthew, our family & blog Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:26 pm

Great Article!!
Back to top Go down
http://the-scenic-route-momto6kids.blogspot.com
Erin's Mom

Erin's Mom

Number of posts : 4141

PostSubject: Re: A newspaper article about Matthew, our family & blog   A newspaper article about Matthew, our family & blog Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:19 am

Oh, I loved it Ria!!! I thought it was so positive; well done! Matthew is such a cutie pie!!! Kris
Back to top Go down
http://partyofnine9.blogspot.com/
kittycat3376

kittycat3376

Number of posts : 277

PostSubject: Re: A newspaper article about Matthew, our family & blog   A newspaper article about Matthew, our family & blog Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 pm

Very nice,positive article. We also picked a very fitting name for David. His first and middle names together (David Lucas) mean "Beloved Light" or "Beloved Bringer of Light". Very true as he brings laughter and light into our lives every day and is very loved.
Are you in Washington state or Washington D.C.? I live on the outskirts of Seattle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A newspaper article about Matthew, our family & blog   A newspaper article about Matthew, our family & blog Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:18 pm

Thanks everyone!
Thanks, Christina. I love the meaning of David's name! And actually, I'm in li'l ol Washington, Missouri. hehe. I confused a lot of people at the meet-up when I said I lived in Washington. They were impressed that I had traveled from Washington state or D.C. for the meet-up. hahaha!!
Back to top Go down
kittycat3376

kittycat3376

Number of posts : 277

PostSubject: Re: A newspaper article about Matthew, our family & blog   A newspaper article about Matthew, our family & blog Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:55 pm

Haha! OK then, I was kind of puzzled about why your article was in a Missouri newspaper. I never even knew that there was a town named Washington there. Now I know how people in Iowa feel when I'm talking about the neighboring town of Des Moines, WA.
Back to top Go down
Carson's Mom

Number of posts : 6453
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: A newspaper article about Matthew, our family & blog   A newspaper article about Matthew, our family & blog Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:22 pm

What a great article!!!! They really did a good job- and I am very impressed with Matthew's mom as well. I need some help in how you are doing the video flashcards- I bet Carson would like that too for the computer. I do let him use the computer, but if I could make everything about golf he would learn anything I wanted. Very Happy

Kayla
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A newspaper article about Matthew, our family & blog   A newspaper article about Matthew, our family & blog Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:44 pm

Thanks Kayla! And I'd be happy to help you. What did you have in mind?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A newspaper article about Matthew, our family & blog   A newspaper article about Matthew, our family & blog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A newspaper article about Matthew, our family & blog
Page 1 of 1